Friday, February 24, 2012

I am Legend... am I?

Lately, SebaSkates added me to the "Legend" skaters of the team!

Seba is my inline skating sponsor who, in 2007, offered me to enter the freestyle skating Dream Team, the Seba Team. Since then, I had the chance to travel around the world and take part in hundreds of freestyle competitions thanks to Seba. I'm still representing the brand each time I get the occasion, and I recently started to take part in SkateCross competitions under the Seba colors.

The "Legend" labelling is a great honor and I'm proud to achieve this position while I'm still alive (haha).

Have a look at my PROFILE on the SebaSkates Website.

...and if you want to know more about that addictive sport and the life I had before, check out my freestyle website: Close Yr E's -- It's all about rock'n rollerskating...

No comments:

Post a Comment