Thursday, May 3, 2012

FMyLife #3: Waiting Room

Today, I was in the waiting room for my routine appointment at the surgeon's. A patient sat next to me and started to make conversation, forcing me to take off my headphones and make DEV shut up.

After 30 min, a second patient arrived and sat next to the chatterbox, who changed victims bombarding the newcomer with questions, including "What time is your appointment? (...) Oh just after mine. So we're the complete trio, because the young man here is just before me".

Who, me?! FML.

5 comments:

  1. relevant :)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=IA16CYRw5yY

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hm, my sister asked me yesterday if I was a girl.... (she's almost 6 yrs old)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Read your post. That's cute! (cuter than my story anyhow!) :)

      Delete
  3. and I also always get hit on in very unconventional ways too... yeah...
    I don't know why - but ppl have told me compliments in the oddest ways...

    ReplyDelete