Wednesday, October 31, 2012

A great gift.


Kami Graphy -- Jan. 3, 2009.


I was given a great gift yesterday:
I am currently spending one week in Bordeaux and last evening I saw my longstanding friend and first skate sponsor, Kami, who offered me that amazing poster print of a photo he had taken on a freezing winter night on my secret spot some years ago. On January 3rd, 2009 exactly... Unexpected. Feeling (once again) very moved. Blasts from the past have become a bit too much frequent lately...!


RELATED LINKS:

2 comments:

  1. yeahh!

    Amandine qui n'aime pas que Céline Dion! Je vois que tout va pour le mieux! super!

    biz!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey hey! Oui ça va mieux ;) Pas "parfait".
      Il y a des chances que je passe vous embêter quelques semaines d'ici peu, toi et Céline!
      La bise!

      Delete